FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Application due by April 1st. Click here for Form: PLYC Financial Assistance Form
Assistance is awarded without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation or national origin. Scholarships are available to day campers and resident campers for one session of camp per calendar year.
Strong Kids Campership program (“Scholarships”) These Funds are available due to the generous donations from supporters and friends of Phantom Lake YMCA Camp.
Strong Kids Campership Application Process (A grant-in-aid to a camper)
- Complete the attached Financial Assistance Application (one form per family)
- Complete Phantom Lake YMCA Camp Registration Form- you can register on line. When you get to the payment section choose that you will pay by check. Mail in the Financial Aid forms along with deposit within 5 days.
- Complete any other documentation as requested on the application
- Monthly Income Information: *Verification is required. Please include a copy of your most recent Fed Income Tax statement and 2 payroll check stubs with this application.
- Write a deposit check Payable to: Phantom Lake YMCA Camp $50 for resident camp programs, $25 for day camp programs
- Submit items no later than April 1st to:
Phantom Lake YMCA Camp
Attn: Financial Assistance
S110W32040 YMCA Camp Road
Mukwonago, WI 53149
What You Can Expect-
Executive Director or a designee, based on a confidential review of the financial assistance application, will determine financial assistance eligibility and you will be notified by the end of April. Deposit checks will not be cashed until we have finished processing your request and have reached an agreeable scholarship amount.The YMCA reserves the right to refuse assistance to any applicant.