Click to apply:
Positions Available for 2016
POSITION SUMMARY: Cleans and sanitizes assigned areas, including such duties as mopping, dusting, and trash removal. May complete duties related to window washing, meeting set up, grounds keeping, and other related responsibilities.
- Ensures Camp is attractive and clean by completing all duties listed on the daily schedule and maintains upkeep of assigned area and equipment. May perform wet and dust mopping, dusting, trash removal, recycling, window washing, painting, vacuuming, seasonal activities dealing with lawn care, and general cleaning.
- Operates related motorized and non-motorized equipment.
- Records and reports all needed repairs; repairs as directed.
- Ensures the Camp buildings and property are secure during shift and report incidents and hazardous conditions to supervisor.
- Replaces soap, paper towels, and other supplies.
- May set up furniture for events.
- Other duties assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must be 18 years old, able to lift 40 LBS. and have basic knowledge of carpentry, plumbing and machinery.
HOURS: Monday – Friday, weekend if necessary – 3 positions
Saturday 7:00 – 2:00 and Sunday 12:00 – 7:00 – 1 position
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
click her to apply on line: EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION