More than 50,000 Phantom alumni span the globe. Their passion and generosity ensure that the Phantom experience is alive today, tomorrow and continues forever.
Staying connected through our common bond is crucial to Phantom’s future. Please join us on social media for updates and other fun stuff. And, when possible, we ask you donate time, talent and treasure to guarantee camp experiences exist for future generations of campers. We will make it easy for you. Just call 262.363.4386. Or email email@example.com.
- Phantom Lake is the oldest YMCA camp in Wisconsin
- We are the 2nd oldest continuously running YMCA in North America
- PLYC was originally known as Camp Hope
- Girls first came to PLYC in 1931
- The dining hall, built in 1924, burned down on June 6, 1971 at 3:30 am
- Alford Lodge was dedicated on July 22, 1928, celebrating 85 years in 2013
- The wishing well was built in 1945
- 1985: Marks the year we became an independent YMCA Camp
- 1977: First co-ed sessions & first winter camp
- 2008: Ice machine comes to PLYC
- Connie Meek brought the song “Seven Daffodils” to Phantom in 1968
Download memories – We have a collection of songs from all eras. Everything from Allelu and Baby Bumble Bee to Jr.Birdsman and Titanic. PLYC Songbook download your very own copy!